1. Chop up the celery
2. Chop up the shallot/onion
3. Chop up the ginger into really small pieces
4. Cut a squash in half, and remove the seeds from the middle
5. Slice the squash transversely into pieces.
6. Cut the zucchini in half and then slice it transversely into pieces.
7. Chop up the garlic into tiny pieces
8. Place carrots, squash, and zucchini into a pot of water. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
9. Place the noodles in the pot and let boil for
10. Take a wok and add 1 or 2 tbsp of olive oil.
11. Place the shallot, celery, and ginger root into the wok. Cook and stir for 2 minutes, then add soy sauce, and stir again.
12. Take the pot and dump contents into a colander, then place the contents into the wok, and stir.
13. Turn burner off and continue to stir. After about 2 minutes, it’s ready to serve.