1. Whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, and water then set aside.
2. Season the chicken with pepper, fry on a medium heat, for about 6-7 mins, rotating once halfway through cooking, until chicken has cooked through.
3. Add half the dressing mixture to the pan and rotate chicken to evenly coat.
4. Transfer chicken to a large plate, leaving the sauce in the pan.
Add the asparagus, green beans, corn, tomatoes, and carrots to the pan. Season with pepper to taste and cook. Stir frequently, until crisp and tender, for about 4 mins.
5. Transfer to the plate with the chicken.
6. Add the remaining dressing mixture to the pan and cook whilst stirring constantly, until thickened, for approximately 1 min.
7. Plate up and enjoy.